Schedule a free consultation and assessment of your child's readiness for AoPS Academy.Click here to schedule
Need more information about an AoPS Academy course?
A variety of contests are available to AoPS Academy students.Click here to
view more details
Academic Year Courses
Costs for AoPS Academy Academic Year Courses (see Course Schedule) consist of the following:
- Annual registration fee: $50, charged once per academic year per student. The fee is only paid once if a student enrolls in multiple courses.
- Curriculum fee: $60 per course. This fee covers books (including temporary access to online books, where applicable) and other resources that students receive as part of the instruction for each course. For courses that require textbooks, $30 of the curriculum fee will be refunded after enrollment if you notify the campus director that you already have all the required textbooks.
- Annual tuition: Each Academic Year Course meets once a week for 36 weeks. The tuition is paid in 3 installments of $639 each. The installments will be charged the day of Lesson 1, Lesson 12, and Lesson 24 of each course.
When enrolling before a course begins, the curriculum fee, registration fee, and a $100 deposit are due upon enrollment. The deposit is credited towards the first trimester's tuition payment.
Note that we also accept enrollments throughout the Academic Year. If you enroll in a course after it has started, tuition will be prorated. The curriculum fee, registration fee, and prorated trimester tuition are due upon registration. After this initial payment, the remaining trimester tuition installments (if applicable) will be automatically charged to the credit card on file without further authorization.
Drop and Refund:
If you drop an Academic Year Course before the course starts, then we will issue a full refund of tuition and all associated fees. If you drop an Academic Year Course before the third class after you enroll, then we will issue a full refund of the tuition for the course (but not the registration or curriculum fee).
You may withdraw before the second trimester payment if you give notice before the 12th lesson of the class. (You may still attend the 12th lesson even if you have withdrawn from later trimesters.) There are no refunds of fees already paid upon such withdrawal, though there will not be a charge for the second or third trimester's tuition if you give your withdrawal notice before the 12th lesson of the class. Similarly, if you give a withdrawal notice before the 24th lesson of the class, then there will not be a charge for the third trimester's tuition.
The tuition for each Summer Course covers the entire course and all associated materials. Tuition for each course is listed on the Course Schedule.
- If you enroll more than two weeks before the start date, you'll pay an initial $200 deposit upon enrollment. The remaining tuition will be charged two weeks before the course begins.
- If you enroll less than two weeks before a course begins, you'll pay the full tuition upon enrollment.
Drop and Refund:
If you drop a Summer Course before the start of the first class session, we'll issue a full refund for the course tuition that you have already paid. No refunds will be issued for withdrawing from a Summer Course after the start of the first class session.